The Pro Hardbody race will be either the first or second race of the days program, depending upon the status of the Amateur Hardbody race (see below). This race will consist of 2-minute heats w/1.5 minutes for pit time.
ANYTIME THAT THERE ARE MORE THAN TWO AMATEURS SIGNED UP TO RACE, THE PRO HARDBODY RACE WILL BE HELD SEPARATELY. WHENEVER AMATEURS HAVE TO RACE WITH PROS, THEIR RACE RESULTS WILL BE SEPERATED.
THE RULES FOR THE PRO-HARDBODY CLASS ARE THE SAME AS THOSE FOR AMATEUR HARDBODY EXCEPT FOR THE ITEMS BELOW.
Current modifications and restrictions for Pro Hardbody, based on the brand of car being raced:
- TOMY MEGA G 1.5 or 1.7 - Traction magnets can be made flush with bottom of chassis.
- TOMY SRT - No additional modifications
- TOMY SUPER G+ : Gray Tomy traction magnets.
- TYCO 440-X2: BSRT #271 or Wizzard MHP 11B Polymer Traction magnets
- LIFE LIKE T CAR - Silicone-Sponge rear tires are allowed
- LIFE LIKE M CAR - Silicone-Sponge rear tires are allowed
- Auto World Super III - Silicone-Sponge rear tires are allowed
Additional modifications or adjustments will be subject to review of the Race Director.