(The Biggest and the Baddest)
The SCHOR NEO HO slot racing class is open to racers of all experience levels as long as the entered car is in compliance with the following rules, and provided that you have the required "large attachments" to handle it.
rules except for the following:
1. Replacement rare earth neodymium motor and two (2) neodymium traction magnets are allowed. wing magnets are not allowed. Only 4 magnets (2 motor and 2 traction) are allowed.
2. Motor ball bearings and shunt wires may be used.
3. Sanded chassis bottom and glued traction magnets are allowed.
4. Ball Bearings on front and rear axle are NOT allowed.
5. Tyco 440x2, Tomy Super G+ and Panther cars may run a rear NEO plate, as defined as a reinforced rear end modification of non-conductive material which cannot extend beyond the vertical plane defined by the front edge of the traction magnets.
Wizzard Patriot NEO
The following chassis are approved Chassis for this class:
- Slottech Thunder Cat & Slottech Panther
- Tyco 440 X2 & BSRT T2
- BSRT G3-R
- Tomy Super G+
- Wizzard Storm & Wizzard Patriot
- DeCosmo T+ Chassis and/or Bulkheads
Vintage Tyco NEO